Birleşim Yeşil Enerji
Energy from Nature for People
Founded in 2002, Birleşim Group has acted with the logic of "strength comes from unity" by adding the knowledge and experience of its employees to its engineering power since the day it started its commercial activities, and has gained added value from synergy by bringing together different sector business lines and disciplines to this accumulation and has become one of the leading companies of our country by realizing its goals in 20 years.
In addition to areas such as the mechanical and electrical engineering group and the construction sector, which it has been serving since its establishment, it set the goal of investing in the energy sector in 2020 and realized this goal by purchasing Edikli Ges Enerji A.Ş. (Niğde Edikli 15.23 Mw) in early 2020. Subsequently, it established Uluder Elektrik A.Ş. (Kahramanmaraş, Elbistan 15.82 Mw) and finally, in late 2021, it acquired Gülbahar Elektrik Üretim A.Ş. (Bitlis, Adilcevaz 24.2 Mw) and became the owner of 3 "licensed solar power plants" (SPP) with a total installed capacity of 55 Mw.
Birleşim Yeşil Enerji A.Ş. has set out to minimize the imported raw material input of our country's energy needs, such as imported coal and natural gas, which are supplied from abroad and therefore cause a current foreign currency deficit, and in our country, which is one of the world's leading solar energy areas with a sunshine duration of 2663 hours and a solar radiation value of 1527 kWh / m2, it shows its determination to invest in the renewable energy sector, primarily solar energy, and thus to contribute to the national economy and to protect the environment and nature with the carbon emissions it prevents.
As a company that loves its homeland and nature and respects the right to life of all living things, especially human beings, Birleşim Yeşil Enerji A.Ş. knows that the investments to be made in the field of renewable energy are actually a social responsibility project and we aim to secure the future of our children, our country and the world by increasing its strength with new investments on this path.
Vision & Mission
To be a leading company that saves our country's energy needs from foreign dependency by producing electrical energy from domestic and renewable sources.
With the responsibility of leaving a livable world to our children to protect nature and to be a company that produces electrical energy from 100% renewable energy sources.
Our Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- To comply with all legal rules and standards related to its field of activity,
- Planning training needs and providing training to raise awareness of employees in order to make improvements in Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety,
- Establishing systems for a suitable working environment in the fields of activity by following technological developments,
- Ensuring the selection of quality materials and equipment suitable for human and environmental health,
- Optimizing the use of natural resources in its activities, supporting recycling and preventing pollution,
- Review and continuous improvement of these principles by senior management.
Information security policy
- To identify and evaluate the risks related to the confidentiality, integrity and access of information together with our privacy and security policies,
- Implement the necessary controls for all assets above the acceptable level,
- Measuring the performance of information security processes and generating targets from this data,
- We are committed to minimizing our weaknesses and threats through investments in infrastructure, working environment, hardware, software and training, and to meet the security requirements required by our business, our customers and legal requirements.